Enriched Air - Nitrox
You’ll learn why diving with air that has higher oxygen and lower nitrogen content gives you more bottom time, along with enriched air equipment considerations. During the practical session, you will:
- Discuss managing oxygen exposure.
- Practice analyzing oxygen content in your scuba tank.
- Set your dive computer for diving with enriched air nitrox.
- Open Water or Junior Open Water certification
- 12 years old
Two ways to Learn!
- Text book, video, and simulator card
- $155 - book option
- $245- eLearning option
(subject to change, click link for current pricing)
- Text or eLearning
- Practical Session
- Certification Card